Our company, LocumTenens.com, is a growth leader in the healthcare staffing industry nationally. This means we are constantly adding new jobs, and that means there is plenty of room for you here. Locum Tenens is a Latin phrase meaning, “to hold the place of.” When hospitals are understaffed, they rely on us to find them the right temporary physicians on demand. Our services assure that patients get the care they need. We are a Jackson Healthcare company, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7 million patients in over 1,400 healthcare facilities.
Are you looking for the opportunity to greatly enhance your income? We offer tried-and-true training and provide the best database in the industry. Our results are the proof … our sales executives make double the market in total compensation!
The Associate Sales Account Executive supports one of our medical specialty divisions and is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to ensure client contracts are executed in order to place providers in client facilities. This role is focused on territory development and management. Our working environment is highly collaborative and maintaining strong relationships with recruiting team members and support associates is critical to success. The Associate Account Executive assumes responsibility for planning and attaining an effective territory budget consistent with the team, as well as personal goals. Compensation includes competitive base salary and uncapped earnings.
What’s next? Promotions are based on your great performance and the needs of the business. Compensation includes competitive base salary and uncapped earnings.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• 2+ years of staffing, recruiting, or consultative B2B sales skills preferred but not required
• Cold calling or call center environment experience a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated and results oriented Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
• Strong communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
• Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Stable employment history
• Verifiable employment references from previous managers