Our company, LocumTenens.com, is a growth leader in the healthcare staffing industry nationally. This means we are constantly adding new jobs, and that means there is plenty of room for you here. Locum Tenens is a Latin phrase meaning, “to hold the place of.” When hospitals are understaffed, they rely on us to find them the right temporary physicians on demand. Our services assure that patients get the care they need. We are a Jackson Healthcare company, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7 million patients in over 1,400 healthcare facilities.
Managing Director - Sales: Is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing sales and business development strategies and systems to ensure client orders are obtained and filled. Works with management and department heads to coordinate sales and business development activities with Company-wide goals and objectives. Researches new clients and technologies, conducts ongoing analyses of current systems, and implements improvements in sales and business development operations as appropriate. Ensures that professional relations exist with external and internal clients. Oversees the activities of the sales team, directs daily operations, and ensures the cost-effective use of Company resources.
Additional responsibilities to include:
• Manages 1-6 Direct Reports
• Assists with Developing Team Budget
• Coordinates with Other Team Leaders
• Attends Managers Meetings As Needed
• Assists in Development of Team Marketing Plan
• Effectively Manages Personal Production Territory
• Trains and Develops Team Members
• Assists with Company Projects As Requested
• Develops and Oversees Team Contests
• Interviews and Hires Associates
• Delivers Performance Plans and Terminations
• Performs Associate Reviews
Bachelors or Associates degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience preferred. Required Knowledge: Understanding of recruiting and staffing processes and strategies preferred. Knowledge of CRM, experience using Sales Force desired. P&L Management experience. Understanding of HR Management policies & procedures.
The selected candidate will also have:
• Two or more years of related experience in a sales or staffing environment, with at least one year of supervisory experience desired.
• Excellent leadership abilities. Able to organize, coordinate, and direct team activities.
• Be able to manage multiple projects.
• Strong oral and written communications abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Creative Thinking.
• Able to use all related software.
• Demonstrates significant executive presence.
• Possesses good understanding of management theories.